Middle School February 27-March 20 What God says about sex and relationships. Here is a break-down of the topics we Read More
Questions Asked During Our Panel of Our Sex Series
Hey parents! Wanted to give you a list of some of the questions that were asked during our panel which happened that last week of our sex series, “I Ship It.” This gives you a good idea of what the students are thinking and maybe questions that can be addressed with your student. I tried to break them up in categories to make it easier to follow.
– How to get over a break up?
– Mending a broken heart.
– How to tell if he/ she is the right one.
– Qualities to look for in a partner?
– If I’ve been hurt, how do I trust again?
– Is it wrong to date in high school?
– Are you a virgin if you’ve been raped?
– Are you a virgin if you’ve had oral sex?
– What is too far in a relationship?
– Is oral sex, sex?
– Can you get pregnant from anal sex?
– What is masturbation? Is that a sin?
– Is polygamy a sin?
– Is it wrong to have impure thoughts if you don’t act on them?
– After you’re married, is masturbation wrong?
– Does all the temptation of porn, masturbation, etc. go away after you’re married?
– Is it hard to stay attracted to your spouse after you get married?
– How do I control my porn addiction?
– What if girls all around me are wearing clothes that make me stumble, how do I keep my thoughts pure?
– Is it bad to just look at porn, but not act on it?
– Is same sex attraction wrong?
– What if I’m having same sex attraction, but not acting on it?
– How do I help a friend that is dealing with same sex attraction?