Middle School February 27-March 20 What God says about sex and relationships. Here is a break-down of the topics we Read More
WE ARE: LIVE (HS&MS) 8.23.17
Brief Synopsis of what High School and Middle School talked about:
This week we continued our series “We Are,” by talking about LIVE. Kyle Belden brought the word for High School and Kyle Wolterstorff brought the word for Middle School. Here are some notes:
When it comes to living like Jesus…
- We are…For Everyone– We include everyone and welcome everyone in.
- We are…Authentic– We’re real. We’re honest.
- We are…Growing– We’re growing in our faith and going deeper with Jesus. We want to know more about who He is.
- We are…Family– We care for the people in this group and specifically our small group. We are building deep relationships and getting to know new people.
- We are…Responsible– We are responsible to make this atmosphere happen. We take action to make this a welcoming, authentic, growing family.
Follow Up Questions:
- How are each of these points relevant in your life? Would you say these are true about your life? Both in and outside the church.
- How is your community around you? Do you have deep relationships; meaningful relationships?
- How do you make a welcoming atmosphere around you? (school, family, friends, church, etc.)