Talk to a Chaplain
A chaplain is on call 24 hours a day at (209) 521-0181. If calling after office hours, press 2 to leave a message and a chaplain will return your call as soon as possible.
Chaplains are specially trained and qualified to support people in times of great challenge. They provide a practical, biblical service that glorifies God as they listen, support, and guide. Chaplains have been recommended by a pastor and certified by professional trainers. They receive intensive training with the highest biblical and ethical standards on subjects like Crisis, Self-Care, Ethics, Grief, and Suicide.
- Quickly respond to emergency needs
- Provide prayer support at the hospital
- Give a listening ear for concerns
- Refer to specialized community services
- Give initial counseling and appropriate referrals to long-term counseling
- Alert the pastoral staff to special needs and assist with the response
- Help keep people focused spiritually and emotionally in times of crisis or stress
Our team of chaplains is looking to grow! If you’re interested in becoming a chaplain we’d love to chat with you. We offer comprehensive training and support as this team covers our church family in 24/7 care.
"*" indicates required fields