Student Ministries Retreat 2022
- Mar 18 - Mar 20, 2022
RETREAT | MARCH 18-20, 2022
**UPDATE: Retreat has been reschedule to March 18-20!
This year we are headed to Dream Mountain Christian Camp to get some fresh air and spend some intentional time pursuing our relationship with Jesus. This weekend we will quiet our hearts and minds and focus on what it really means to surrender our lives to Jesus and to follow Him with a renewed posture of surrender.
Our middle school students will head up Friday afternoon after school at 3:30 pm and return on Saturday night, and the high school students will head up Saturday morning and return Sunday night. This gives each group time to spend in their specific age group, but also have some time together on Sunday afternoon for some fun group activities!
We have seen God work powerfully through weekends just like this and we’d love for you to be a part!
Here’s a few things you should know:
PRICE: $99 (this covers the cost of lodging for one night, meals, and transportation to and from Dream Mountain Christian Camp)
MIDDLE SCHOOL (Current 6-8th graders)
- You will be meeting at the church in the Pavilion on Friday, March 18 at 3:30 pm and then qualified volunteer staff will be driving you up to Dream Mountain Christian Camp in Murphys, CA
- You will arrive back in Modesto on Saturday, March 19 at 8 pm.
HIGH SCHOOL (Current 9-12th graders)
- You will be meeting at the church in the Pavilion on Saturday, March 19 at 9 am and then qualified volunteer staff will be driving you up to Dream Mountain Christian Camp in Murphys, CA
- You will arrive back in Modesto on Sunday, March 20 at 8 pm.
WHAT TO PACK: (Remember to pack light! It’s only one night!)
- warm clothes
- shoes to walk/hike in
- sleeping bag
- toiletries (including any medication you may need)
We are so excited to spend the weekend with you and we are looking forward to all the awesome things that God will do in your life over this refreshing weekend. See you there!