Women’s Ministries: Day Hike
- Sat, Jun 04, 2022
- 6:45 am - 4:00 pm
- The Point
Are you looking for ways to connect with other women? Do you love being outdoors? Join us for a day at Pinecrest Lake! We’ll hike the Pinecrest Lake loop, but if you don’t want to, you can hang out at the beach.
Saturday, June 4
6:45 am: meet at CrossPoint Community Church, The Point (1235 M St)
7 am: Carpool to Pinecrest Lake
8:45 am: Arrive at Pinecrest Lake
9 am: Begin hike (you can hike the full trail or opt for the easier/shorter portion of the trail)
Noon: Finish hike and have lunch
12:30 pm: Option to leave in your carpool or hang out at beach
4 pm: expect to be back at CrossPoint at the latest
Info on Pinecrest Lake Loop
Generally considered a moderately challenging route. The loop is a scenic hike complete with boulders, a dam to cross, and beautiful lake views. This hike will take approximately two hours with a stop to eat snacks/lunch.
Length: 3.9 miles
Elevation Gain: 367 ft.
Click for more information: Pinecrest Lake Loop on All Trails.
What to bring:
- Daypack (backpack big enough to fit your items)
- Packed lunch
- Hat and sunglasses (optional)
- Camp chair (optional)
- Extra money (contribute to gas for driver and if you stop for food before driving home)
What to wear:
- Hiking shoes/boots, running shoes – something athletic you will be comfortable walking 4+ miles
- Moisture-wicking t-shirt or tank top
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
To sign-up for the hike, please click the button below: