Chaplains are specially trained and qualified to support people in times of great challenge. They provide a practical, biblical service that glorifies God as they listen, support and guide.
- Quickly respond to emergency needs
- Provide prayer support at the hospital
- Give a listening ear for concerns
- Refer to specialized community services
- Give initial counseling and appropriate referrals to long-term counseling
- Alert the pastoral staff to special needs and assist with the response
- Help keep people focused spiritually and emotionally in times of crisis or stress
Have an urgent need?