We hope the Prayer Room (located in the Parent-Child Room) will be a comforting and peaceful place for you to pause and connect with God. Please be sure to read all of the information below including hours and guidelines.
8:30 am-3 pm
- Please note the church office is closed daily from noon-1 pm. If you plan to come during that time, you must pick up a key fob by 11:45 am and return it after 1 pm
- All key fobs need to be returned by 2:45 pm.
Global Prayer | Weekly Gathering
Thursdays from 5-6 pm
Join us for a time of worship and intercessory prayer focusing on the nations. Each week will be dedicated to a specific country or mission area, and we’ll also pray for the Gospel to flourish among all people in all places. (Note: Key fob not necessary for this gathering.)
- Visit the receptionist in the church office to check out a key fob for access to the Prayer Room.
- If you’re visiting the Prayer Room as a group, only one person needs to request a key fob.
- Please don’t let anyone into the Prayer Room who isn’t with your group. They will need a separate key fob.
- There can be more than one person/group using the room at a time as long as they have requested a key fob.
- Once you’re finished with your time in the Prayer Room, you must return the key fob to the receptionist in the church office. Please make sure the same person who signs out the key fob also returns it.
"*" indicates required fields