We hope the Prayer Room will be a comforting and peaceful place for you to pause and connect with God. Please be sure to read all of the information below. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm
• Please note the church office is closed daily from noon-1 pm. If you plan to come during that time, you must pick up a fob by 11:45 am and return it after 1 pm.
• All fobs need to be returned by 4:45 pm.
• Visit the receptionist in the church office to check out a fob for access to the Prayer Room.
• If you’re visiting the Prayer Room as a group, only one person needs to request a fob.
• Please don’t let anyone into the Prayer Room who isn’t with your group. They will need a separate fob.
• There can be more than one person/group using the room at a time as long as they have requested a fob.
• Once you’re finished with your time in the Prayer Room, you must return the fob to the receptionist in the church office. Please make sure the same person who signs out the fob also returns it.